Controller preset trouble

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Jan Mikuž, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Yo, i had some issues with new user profile not reading my old controller profiles accurately - the cars reacted differently to my inputs.
    I now chose to delete all of my user profiles and controller profiles and ran a steam integrity check.
    I now don't have a ''CONTROLLER'' folder in my userdata and no controller presets to choose from in the game.

I see the controller presets are in the game's main user data folder in ''Controller'' folder, though.
    Do i just create a new ''CONTROLLER'' folder in my documents user data and copy over those presets ?
    If that is the way to do it, please tell me also, which preset do i edit. I have an old wheel, which is not on the list,, and i forgot which controller preset is used the last time.

Thank you

2. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Got it sorted out, i think. Picked the g25 preset, edited it and i believe i got the game running as it should now. There was definitely some conflict with old controller presets, old files and new profile going on before. Cheers