1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damper Settings and RST

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by LoneStar, Jun 5, 2021.

1. LoneStar

LoneStar New Member

Please Reiza change the damper back to N/M or give us the option to change it . I can no longer use RST to tune cars ,as that uses N/M and will not work with a click based system

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

I understand the reasoning to change to clicks but I agree I would prefer to have the real values.

I am not saying to do away with the new click value but an option in the settings to show real valeus would be great.

3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

We´ll add an option to switch back to actual rates in our complementary update next week.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. LoneStar

LoneStar New Member

Great news Thanks WooHoo

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Peter Stefani

Peter Stefani Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes, please give the user the option to select units ASAP, especially since we already were used to using the N/mm values, and now we’re left without the complete functionality of being able to understand the car parameters and how they relate to the real world, and some third party analysis applications.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1