1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did you add the FFB clipping tool like PC2 has?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by RWB.3vil, Apr 2, 2020.

1. RWB.3vil

RWB.3vil Member

I cant seem to get it to display

In PC2 you pressed the DPAD left on my TM TX458 wheel a few times to rotate between UI templates (full,lite etc) and the last showed suspension and tyre data plus on the bottom left a FFB clipping display.

I dont have that in AMS 2 it seems and i need to check what settings are clipping ( min force, FX etc) as some FFB settings feel awful

2. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

first of all: this is NOT pCARS2 :p
    HUD system is still under WIP and will be updated, configurable and enhanced while EA

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. RWB.3vil

RWB.3vil Member

Well ofc it isnt, its just out of the box it has identical control and UI options as the pcars game has which is why i wondered if it was incorporated in, but perhaps in a different manner.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Scraper

Scraper Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

@RWB.3vil There was a clipping meter in the Telemetry UI in a recent Beta. However, the Telemetry UI is not in the current Beta or EA version of AMS2; presumably, Reiza has removed it so it can be replaced with a new version in a future update.

• Informative Informative x 3