1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DLC's and seasonpacks

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by HollPick#51, Jan 3, 2022.

1. HollPick#51

HollPick#51 New Member

Hi guys,

Can someone explain the DLC's for AMS2?
    I find it very distracting figuring out what to buy and what not.
    More specific; I've bought the seasonpass 2020-2022 some time ago.
    Now it seems that some of the DLC's are included in my seasonpass and some are not.

Thanks

2. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

All DLC from 2020 - 2022(full year) are included in the Season Pass.
    There are other options, if somebody doesn't have the premium tracks, somebody just being interested in non-track content etc. or for Racin' USA the complete packagage standalone etc.

But you can ignore all that when having the Season Pass, because it contains of all the expansion pack content avaiable in the described timeframe.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

There is also a discription like this for every DLC at Steam Shop:
    "Automobilista 2 - Hockenheimring Pack

About this content

Host of the German GP 37 times, the Hockenheimring is one of the tracks with the richest heritage in the world of motorsports. Historically known for its bygone classic layout with long straights through the surrounding forests, the track was reformed for the 2002 German GP, becoming much shorter modern circuit but retaining a high speed, flowing nature perfectly suited for wheel-to-wheel racing with all types of cars.

This pack features 4 distinct versions of this legendary track from 4 different decades - 1977, 1988, 2001 and 2020, along with extra modern and historic layouts (National, Short A & B and 1988 short)."

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

There's a topic about this on Steam forums:
    PLEASE make it so Season Pass Owners have ALL DLC marked as "In Library" on the Store Page. :: Automobilista 2 General Discussions

I have the season pass and I understand that it covers everything from 2020-2022 and I don't have to buy any other DLC for now, but I agree that it can be confusing for some people to buy the 2020-2022 season pass and when they go to the AMS2 Steam store page it lists "Premium Track Pack", "RacinĀ“ USA Full Expansion Pack", and "Premium Expansion Packs" as not owned, and they might end up paying twice for something they already have.
    Not sure if it's an issue with the way Steam handles DLC but it would be less confusing if for people who bought the 2020-2022 season pass all DLC showed up in the store page as owned.
    Also the season pass store page should be updated to include links to the Monza DLC & the 2 USA DLCs.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Jeff Scharpf

Jeff Scharpf Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I agree with this. I appreciate that buying the season pass gives you everything (thanks Reiza!) but the Steam page can be confusing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. HollPick#51

HollPick#51 New Member

Didn't knew about the Steamforum. To much chatter in that information.
    But I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who find Steam's DLC system (for AMS2) a little bit confusing.

7. BartZ

BartZ Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I also think it would be nice if all DLC's I have covered under season pass would be marked as in library. This would eliminate all confusion and questions. Right now there are few (three I think) DLC's not marked as owned even tough I have them with season pass.