Does this already exist? (Or could someone build it?)

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Will Mazeo, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I'd like a script that read laps from server in race session and then will type the command /throwyellow [laps] when the leader reach that lap specified by the league/race admin.
    I.e: I wanna do a 40 lap race, it is set to 43 laps, at lap 20 the (pending) FCY is called, people race to the line, lap 21 and 22 are under yellow, lap 23 race is restarted. You know like real life Formula Truck, alraedy did a league like this, was really fun, but doing it manually was bad.
    Is it possible?

2. Tony Binelli

Tony Binelli Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Why was doing it manually bad? I can throw a yellow with 1 button , with roccat software and a cheap android

3. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Active Member AMS2 Club Member

You can call it with a key in your wheel, that's what we did when we tried this but... keeping an eye on the lap count was annoying, especially when you are away of the leader and fighting for a position. When you see you forgot to call it manually :D plus an admin must be in the race to call it, not good.
    If I knew how to get Auto Hotkey to read from the server program I'd do it myself. But I think it needs more knowledge for that.

• Informative Informative x 1