driver aids question

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Dave Kirk, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Dave Kirk

Dave Kirk New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi everyone, firstly I love the game, I tested/played all the sims and this was my favourite/most realistic

So now my question, I like to drive the cars with their real world aids on/off, Projects cars has an option to do this, but with this game if I turn them all off on the main options screen, when I turn them on on the cars own options screen does this overwrite the previous or will they just remain off?

Thanks

2. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

When you turn off all driving aids in the menu, and do nothing in the car setup, you have the driving aids default for the car you're driving.
    The car setting don't overwrite the menu settings

3. Dave Kirk

Thanks for replying
    So if I turn them all off on the main menu and then pick a car that has traction control in the car setup then TC will be on? The reason I ask is because I want as close to real as possible:)

4. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes, exactly that. In the setup menu, you will have by default the aids a car is using in real life, and it will override the global setting. 2 cars that can help you check: Mini should have abs on low in the setup menu, or V10 should have TC (it was used in F1 at that time).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dave Kirk

Thanks for your help, that's what I thought :)