1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dynamic weather

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gleidson Silva Pereira, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Gleidson Silva Pereira

Gleidson Silva Pereira New Member AMS2 Club Member

In the last updates we noticed that both the air temperature and the track are dynamic, besides the wind factor being added, we can deduce that REIZA would have the intention of implementing a dynamic climate that also includes races with rain?

They did this with a plugin in rFactor, I believe that REIZA would not have trouble adding rain to their simulator.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ernie

Ernie Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I wouldn't expect big new features for AMS, because v1.5 is the final version. But possibly the current AMS could be a test bed for the successor. (AMS2 / Reiza17/18 ... whatever it will be)

3. Gleidson Silva Pereira

Gleidson Silva Pereira New Member AMS2 Club Member

They could authorize some modder team, who knows what RFE Plugin was designed for rFactor to adapt it to the AMS, variable climate is part of motorsport and creates an additional factor of strategy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. mister dog

mister dog Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes please!

5. Aaron Green

Aaron Green Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Surely adapting that plugin can't be that hard. I don't know coding but AMS is based off the same beast that rfactor is/was, if it was able to be tweaked it would make a brilliant game, flawless, in my opinion.