1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fanatec CSL Elite + LC Pedals No Longer Recognised

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by psone, Jan 19, 2021.

1. psone

psone Guest

On a fresh install of Windows here, just getting my rig set up again. For some reason inputs are not being recognised either from pedals or wheel.

Wheel is recognised fine by windows, in Fanatec wheel properties, in Fanalab and in AC/ACC and rF2.

I've tried the most recent beta driver .399, the last main release driver .381 and .346 which for me was a known working driver with AMS 2. I have tried deleting my AMS 2 docs folder, I've tried resetting the controller to defaults but so far no joy. Currently unable to assign or calibrate any button or axis in game.

After having a quick scan through the forums there appear to be a few others who are experiencing similar/same issue with their Fantec gear since 1.0.5 Could it be that people who had their wheels already setup are fine but that first time setups may be an issue?

Not sure who to ping for this but, it would be cool if staff could see if there was anything in the last patch that could potentially have caused a problem.

Appreciate any suggestions, but i think I've covered most stuff already.

2. psone

psone Guest

Got it sorted...

so for some reason going to AMS 2 properties in Steam, and under controller selecting 'Disable Steam Input' has solved the issue.

No idea why literally a setting I have never touched before, infact I didn't even know it existed...but there you go.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Luke Hardy

Luke Hardy New Member

Hello everyone Im looking for some advice I have a CSL elite with v3 pedels and when I'm on ams2 for some reason the car is driving it self with no input from me I've gone through the settings and calibrated but still have the issue can any of you wizards suggest anything ( I'm new to pc sim racing)

4. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I have no problems with my Clubsport V3 pedals in combination with SimuCube V2 Pro , I use Custom mark and separate pedal type in my control scheme