1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flat spots, Tyres Formula ultimate

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Isaac Jairi da Silva, May 14, 2020.

1. Isaac Jairi da Silva

Isaac Jairi da Silva New Member

Do we have Flat spots on AMS2 ?i mean, it pretty easy to do in real life... loock to the f1 videos, or vettel bahrain 2019.
    I couldn't reproduce that on AMS2. it will be coming in next updates ?

and what about the tyres to the F Ultimate ? in the rain we only have a inters tyre for example, will it be comming in the future releases ?

In the real life when a car spins or when it drifts, it lefts a black skid stain (See it at vettel bahrain 2019 spins for example), in AMS2 it's pretty less intense... and it dont change it's color or intensity when you drifts over it again and again.

sorry for the english.

2. Shadak

Shadak Active Member

Dont think all such details are in (yet) but i very much hope they will be, even if its after v1.0.
    The small details like spots on tires, degradation, track skids and usage over time add so much to immersion.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mahjik

Mahjik Active Member

The Madness engine does support flatspots. They were in during the development of PC2, but removed. To be fair, they were in during development of PC1 and removed their as well. Not trying to throw SMS under the bus as their were reasons they were not included for the release but hoping to see them make it into the release with AMS2.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Raceracerace

Raceracerace Active Member

They're in now and they're great. But I have gone full sim nerd. I pit, change drivers, change tyres, make a setup and no matter WHAT happens on a race weekend, I always see it through.

yeah yeah, if its a bad race I just change drivers and let the AI finish it