1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Race Replays

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by SimRacinSam, Dec 7, 2022.

1. SimRacinSam

SimRacinSam New Member

Potentially stupid question...but...

I'm trying to save full race replays but am getting the message that the folder/ gallery is full when I try to load them. I don't recall ever saving a replay. Where is the folder and how do I empty it?

2. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

A number of people have reported a bug where the game saves replays when you watch them at the end of the race even though you didn't click on the save replay button.
    In the main menu click on the camera icon on the top left part of screen, there you can delete replays.

3. Samster

Samster New Member

I'm getting this message saying the gallery is full, but there are no replays there to view/ delete.

Attached Files:

4. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

That's odd.
    You could try checking the folder "C:\Users\username\Documents\Automobilista 2\savegame\usernumber\automobilista 2\media" and delete any files that may be in there. If that doesn't solve it, than I don't have any more ideas other than trying to post it in the bug reports thread.

• Like Like x 1