G27+Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V2 - Controllers Major Bug

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Joao Nunes, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Joao Nunes

Joao Nunes New Member

Hi, Guys

First of all, i want to give you guys congratulations for Automobilista.

Hope you guys can help me and my teammates solve the major Bug with the controllers (the controllers stop working (freeze) everytime I go to pits, i´ve made a clean install at 28/03/2016 after your late patch, and the same problem resists.....and damn it´s a Major "pain in the ass" that Bug......this is a driving simulator and controllers won´t work (Major frustration).......I think maybe some bug in the reelfeal plugin

- My Pc it´s medium-end and as no problems(Major Bugs) on AC/Rfactor/Rfactor2/Pcars/Race/iracing......and the many mods for them.
    - my controller combo - G27+Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V2
    - Some of my teammates combos with the same Bug - T300 original / T300 + Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 / G25 / Fanatec Wheel base + Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3.

Wish you guys can rapidly solve this Major Bug, and contact me if you need some more feedback to help finding a solution, from my end I´m trying everything to find some workaround.

I really, really like the work you´ve done so Far, but guys this is really a deal/break......I wouldn´t recommend automobilista as it is (UNPLAYABLE).

Work hard guys, and if help needed say something

Wish you guys the Best, thanks

Joao Nunes

2. Erick Goldner

Erick Goldner Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Have you tried with yesterday's patch (v0.8.7r)?
    Does this still happens?

3. Joao Nunes

Joao Nunes New Member

"i´ve made a clean install at 28/03/2016 after your late patch"

Yeap (v0.8.7r)

4. Gevatter

Gevatter The James May of Simracing AMS2 Club Member

Just to clarify: by clean install you mean you also created a new user profile?

5. Joao Nunes

Joao Nunes New Member

- Uninstalled the game.........\Documents\automobilista (deleted).........register cleaned.........all traces of automobilista cleaned.
    - Downloaded the game (steam).....install(steam)......created new profile.........the same for at least 5 of us in a team.

today after the last patch(5.6mb)........Hope Reiza can figure it out.....Thanks mates ;)

6. DFAlex

DFAlex New Member AMS2 Club Member

hmm...i use more or less the same config, G27 with CSR elite pedals, but no problems...
    do you use the logi profiler? i read he makes some times problems...try to deaktivate it and/or update him...
    make sure you use a USB 2.0 port, not a 3.0, many users have problems with the 3.0...(i'm not...)

Alex