G29 FFB inverting and turning off between sessions

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Gelani, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Gelani

Gelani New Member

Hey guys. I use a Logitech G29, and sometimes, when I go from practice to qualifying, or from qualifying to race, the FFB turns off or inverts. I think it happens between stints too, in the same session, when I go back to pits. But I'm not sure if it really happened or not, can't remember well.

When the FFB turns off I have to go out of the session (to the sim main screen) and come back, and when the FFB inverts, I have to either go out of the session or invert the -80% to 80%, only to revert it again later.

It's all fine now, but I intend to play online when I get better, (I spin way too much because of power oversteer. Thunder foot all the way with the porsche boxer. I love that car), and I won't be able to go out of the session when the race begins online.

I'm using the g29 beta version of the game, because of the auto-rotation issues.

Thanks for any help and excuse my bad English.

2. Periophtalmus Spintirus

Periophtalmus Spintirus [3DP]BumbleBee AMS2 Club Member

I'm using a G29 too and the g29_beta version.
    Never had an issue with inverting FFB within the game.
    Only once the disappearance of FFB in pit while starting the engine. A heavy shaking of the wheel, a game freeze for about a second and then FFB was gone! Had to restart AMS to get it back.
    But as said, had this only once and never again. ;-)

3. Gelani

Gelani New Member

Fixed.