Game crashing frequently - It wasn't like that recently

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by BrunoDias, Jun 21, 2020.

1. BrunoDias

BrunoDias New Member

Since when I bought the game I never had any problems. I have a G29, ryzen 5 2600 and GTX 1660.
    1 week ago the game started to frequently close itself (Crash), returning to the main screen of STEAM, without any error message.

I can play for about 15-20 min. Then it closes alone. after that, when you log in again it closes immediately or allows you to play for just a while and then closes.

I've already updated GTX 1660 drivers, uninstalled and installed the game again, and nothing.

What can it be? it even discourages buying the AMS 2 that way. better to have a console and play without risk of crash 'for no reason', since everything worked fine until last week.

How to find out the causes of these spurious closings in the game? Could it be something related to Windows 10 and its updates?

2. Dale Ballweg

Dale Ballweg Member

I'm running into this same issue, I can't even get a full lap in without the game freezing up. I have to control alt delete and then end the game that way to unfreeze my computer. I have no issues with any other of my games and I'm running them pretty close to full graphics. I've done the integrity check, deleted my folder from the My Documents and reinstalled, messed around with countless video setting, installed new video drivers. I'm out of ideas, this all started this week, before that I was able to run the game without issues.