1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Crashing - VR or Non VR Mode

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Neil D Corfield, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Neil D Corfield

Neil D Corfield R3D M15T

Having issue with game crashing at Imola on the first corners after the start finish, also my friend is having a similar issue. The only thing in common is the logitech G25 and G27 and this game.

It will not do it always straight away but most likely in the course of an event.

Not sure if other have experienced the same issue ?
    To check to see this issue I am looking for the LOG files, where are they for AMS2 ?

Thanks
    Neil

2. Gazzawesty

Gazzawesty Skunkedup AMS2 Club Member

I have a g27 and this has never happened to me, although I did get a bug splat online earlier as a session changed from quali to race.

You should verify your local files in steam to see if it fixes anything, failing that delete your Ams2 folder in documents. Hope you fix it

• Like Like x 1
  3. Neil D Corfield

Neil D Corfield R3D M15T

It just seems strange that both myself and a friend game crashes on the first bend of imola intermittently, other track so far seem okay, but trying to keep it logical captain.