game has stopped working

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by denis dracup, Apr 14, 2016.

1. denis dracup

denis dracup Active Member AMS2 Club Member

game will not start get a message automobilista has stopped working ..do not know what is wrong or how to fix try to run as administrator that did not work ..i am on windows 10 64 bit .. game has been ok for the last month or so ......verify the game on steam all ok.......PS i have very small understanding about pc or how they work...HELP

2. Lancey

Lancey New Member AMS2 Club Member

This happened to me as well. What I found that I had the spotter app installed which was causing the problem. I uninstalled the spotter app and all is good now.

3. denis dracup

hi lancey i do not have any mods at all only some skins for super v8 from rob ....

4. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo tinyurl.com/osrdiscord AMS2 Club Member

5. denis dracup

hi dan yes i did that and the game will start and run ok but when i go to championship mode and super v8 game crashes ....ps this only happens in champ mode ..single race.. time trial... test day no problem and ONLY with super v8 all the other cars are ok the only mods i have are robs skins for v8 but do not see how this could cause the problem .. Have been in touch with Thiago from AMS he suggests i do a reinstall

6. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Robs skins come with a new .srs files so this could very well be the problem! This files is used to create the championship... I had a quick look and compare it to the original file for SuperV8: there are a couple of difference, no evident mistake but that could come from there. Could you please try to run a championship with the original skins? If it works, that would definitely come from the new .srs file!

• Like Like x 1
  7. denis dracup

hi alex thanks for the info will give that a try Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  8. denis dracup

hi Alex had a look at the srs files there where 2 15srs files one named 15/ org and one 15 deleted the 15 org and all ok now And still have robs skins and can now play champ mode ok..thank you for all your help cheers and have a nice day

9. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Great! Enjoy your championship now! :)

• Like Like x 1