1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game suddenly froze at mid race (MP Only)

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Lucas Vieira, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Lucas Vieira

Lucas Vieira Member

Hello everyone.

I'm experience some issues with my AMS 2 , wondering if it could be somenthing related with some configuration or my HW specs.

Yesterday i had tried a MP race in a lobby that was running in Laguna with randow weather, and it was raining. I started the pratice session and after a few laps (3-5) the game suddenly freeze, the sound also freeze and i need to close the game. This behavior happen before with me with my old CPU specs, and i thought that it might be my configuration. Back them, i use a I7 3770 - 16gb DDR3 and a RX580 8gb.

At beggning of this year i bought a new CPU, new motherboard, new processor, new card and new memory even a new hard drive (a M2 ssd now). My specs are in my signature, the only difference i use 32gb now instead 16gb.

I had notice this only happen in MP races, if i tried TT or single race or test day even with rain, it doens't happen. Previously i also experience some stuttering when the race start (only in MP also) and it stops when i start to use this new CPU configuration. But once in a while this freeze keep hiting me, when in raining its most common, but also happen with sunny days and others weather.

So things i had tried:
    Check my PC temperatures - CPU in 50 °C, Card in 56°C
    Lower my graphics settings , such shadow, and effects,
    Reinstall my Windows and AMS 2. Delete the folder ams in documents
    Disable turbo mode from CPU at bios
    Change CPU 0 for the AMS2 job.

Any clues, hints and tips?

I appreciate in advance!

Thanks!