1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gear shifting intermittent

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Dakine Thor, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Dakine Thor

Dakine Thor New Member

I've been racing AMS2 for about 3 weeks now using a Honeycomb Flight yoke without any problems. I assigned buttons to shift up and down and it's been working flawlessly the entire time until 2 days ago. For some reason shifting gears has become intermittent. At first i thought my buttons finally had enough but then i noticed some other buttons i assigned to change views didn't work either and i hardly ever use this button. It usually acts up for about 5 seconds and i'm stuck in 2nd gear while everyone is overtaking me. Then suddenly things are back to normal. I tried swapping USB ports etc but no joy. I also made a new user set up for controls which seemed to work last night but is now acting up too. Is there a way to maybe delete the controls setup file and start over? any other ideas?

2. FADOQ

FADOQ Active Member

Are you using USB port directly from the motherboard ?

Did you overclocked your CPU ? Some USB hub doens t like it

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dakine Thor

Dakine Thor New Member

It was the short cable that connects the base to the yoke. I guess it had worked itself out of the socket over time making intermittent contact

• Like Like x 1