Graphic problems Windows 10 update

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Rafael Sullivan, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Rafael Sullivan

Rafael Sullivan New Member

Hey! Since last Windows 10 Update (2 weeks ago) I've been having graphics issues with automobilista. I really don't know how to explain, but it's like the graphics are blincking, pretty much like the vertical in old days tube televisions. I'm not able to unistall the last update or return my graphic adapter's driver to the previous version.
    this is my PC's spec:
    Intel i5
    4Gb RAM
    Intel Graphics 4400

2. Rafael Sullivan

Rafael Sullivan New Member

Never mind, I've solved it. The VSync check box of the Configuration tool was disabled. I feel so stupid...

3. Supa

Supa Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Are you saying it works better with vsync on? I never use it and everything I've read about it says to turn it off.

4. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti Good Member AMS2 Club Member

VSync is great for dealing with screen tearing, but it induces high input lag.
    For me it's a no go. My driving ability goes close to zero with that much input lag.
    I deal with screen tearing by setting FPS limit at 67, or any prime number. The tearing still occurs, but it's on a different height every time, so it's much more difficult to perceive.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Robert Bachmayer

Robert Bachmayer Member AMS2 Club Member

I have vsync on, using Nvidia 3d vision 2...always on.