1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help to decipher the pass/packs myths.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrunoB, Aug 8, 2020.

1. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Is anybody able to tell me (and others) what the season pass and socalled DLC packs (probably) will include of tracks and cars?
    I own the basic AMS2 incl Hockenheim and will probably buy the Silverstone track as single buy.
    But if I reveal that I more or less dont want further cars at the moment - but is very interested in further and more wellknown tracks then what is there to look forward to?:confused:

Yes I know we have to use some kind of crystal ball expertice here - but personally Im not able to decipher the myths and rumors from the devs.:eek:
    So Im open for anything else than something goofy like: Just buy everything Reiza offers. :rolleyes:

season pass.png

2. Darkmater

Darkmater Member

I am curious about this as well. It’s been holding me back from buying the whole season pass of dlc vs. individual. Less so the tracks more so the quantification of how many vehicles would be in a dlc pack. 3, 5, 10? Does a car pack represent a full field of makes and models or just a sampling. For example is a GT3/4 pack a few cars or a whole field of makes like ACC? Just trying to set my expectations for vehicle dlc packs.

3. David Wright

David Wright Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I think the car packs which are free (such as the 90s DTM and the GT3) and will be part of the base game are 2-3 cars. The DLC packs we have been told would be more like a game in themselves, but Reiza haven't given any more detail over how many cars and tracks they will contain.

4. BrunoB

So its not only me who have no clue of the future content in the season thing and the comming car packs?:p
    OK I think we are all interested if we can spare some money but as I understand it it will maybe be about 10% rebate if you in advance buy the season pass.
    And maybe the same if you buy the car packs instead of buying the cars individually.
    If my understanding is correct then the economical advantage is too small (pour moi :)) so I will instead buy the track(s) and maybe a few future cars as single buys.

Does that sound completely off?:confused:

5. David Wright

David Wright Active Member AMS2 Club Member

No. I went for the bera version which included the season pass and we had even less idea what we would be getting. Now things are clearer, I love the track dlcs. When it comes to the packs I think I will be interested in the Racin USA pack as long as its not just CART but hopefully something like CANAM or TRANSAM. I will really love the Historical Track Pack, but the others I'm not really excited by.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BrunoB

Oh I should have researched a bit more about comming track packs.
    I didnt even know these 2 names.:confused:
    Both sounds pretty attractive for me.
    In Raceroom I have their American Tracks pack and have enjoyed it much.
    But maybe I should look even more eager to the Historical Track Pack you does mention.

ByTheWay: Getting the "Real" Historical Silverstone(2002 layout) here in AMS2 is something Im looking extremely forward to.:)
    I know it from iRacing and its an extremely good tracks for MP races.
    The modern one is not to my taste.:rolleyes:

Silverstone2002.jpg

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  7. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti Good Member AMS2 Club Member

More info about the Season Pass in the last part of this post.

Follow the Dev Updates (every end of month) for keeping track of what's coming / confirmed.

8. BrunoB

Thank you for that link.
    Now my knowledge about exactly what the 2 mentioned track packs does include has become so much better.

9. MrLonguinha17

MrLonguinha17 New Member

Maybe it could also come as a free DLC or pack .... Circuito de Monza (several versions: 10km, 1971, 1974-75, 1976-94, current), Circuito Azurre (Monaco, 1966, 1973-75, 1976-85 , 1986-97, the current one we already have), Nurburgring Nordschleife (add the classic version eliminated in 1983, and the pre-reform version for the current layout). Add the "Roval de Jacarepaguá. Some classic categories, for example pack Indianapolis 70s, 80s, 90s, circuit and cars, as well as other North American circuits, oval and mixed. Who knows the category CAN-AM, late 60s.