1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How get get wheel working?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kidshibuya, Apr 2, 2020.

1. kidshibuya

kidshibuya New Member

I have a T-GT with T-LCM pedals. Zero idea on how to get them working with this game. I can calibrate the wheel (why is this a thing when the wheel has a well documented range?) but don't know how to assign an axis, nothing happens in the assignment menu when I turn the wheel.

The most I can do is to assign buttons. And for the pedals, are they seperate? What does that even mean? Are there wheels with pedals on the wheel?

I would like to actually try this game rather than just refund it ;(

2. Leadbelly

Leadbelly New Member

I have the ts-pc racer, if you can calibrate the wheel it should be working in the game. My tm control panel is set to 540 degrees ( I use 540 in every game, because I drive mostly gt3 cars in other games ) so I calibrated the wheel in this game to 540. ( more people than not use 900 degrees )

I have the clubsport v3 pedals, below is what worked for me. Should be the same for your pedals.

controls/edit assignments
    click on throttle press your throttle pedal
    click on brake press your brake pedal
    click on clutch press your clutch pedal
    go to control scheme and calibrate your pedals

3. kidshibuya

kidshibuya New Member

I can calibrate my wheel but when in game only buttons work. But the pedals never respond at all, always sit at zero.

And does anyone know what separate pedals means? My pedals are seperate, but are plugged into the wheel. So not separate?

4. Leadbelly

Leadbelly New Member

Have you tried deleting the default controller file, and than loading the game to see if that helps. And are you sure the wheel is set to work on PC and not PS4, I know you had to set that on some other thrustmaster wheels.

C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Automobilista 2\savegame\179329158\automobilista 2\profiles\default.controllersettings.v1.03.sav

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  5. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti Good Member AMS2 Club Member