How to turn off driver names above cars?

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Burke Wells, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Burke Wells

Burke Wells New Member AMS2 Club Member

I thought it was the "Tab" key but that's not working for me. Currently playing single player races with the AI and I just want to turn off the driver names floating above each car. I looked in the options menus and even in the .plr file but maybe I'm just overlooking something.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

Tab key my friend, I have the same questione some time ago lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Burke Wells

That's what I thought, but repeated presses to my Tab key are not making those name disappear. It's like they're stuck on and I can't figure out how to turn them off if Tab won't work. It made me think something changed in a recent update. It's currently driving me nuts and I'm sure my poor Tab key wishes I would stop hammering him repeatedly for no reason...

4. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti Good Member AMS2 Club Member

Maybe the default is C, but you can set it on the controller options screen.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Burke Wells

Thanks guys, I finally got it figured out. Apparently my forgetful old brain had changed it months ago and then forgotten about it. For anyone else struggling to find it or just wanting to change it: Options > Controls and on the "General" screen under "Inputs", look for "Vehicle labels".

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. xjmachado

xjmachado New Member

Thanks mate! It worked for me, cause I also changed mine and forgot about it. I had to look in my controls for the "Vehicle Labels" like you said.