ibarra will not load on dedicated server

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Tony Binelli, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Tony Binelli

Tony Binelli Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Not sure if this has been reported but my server will not load if you try to use Ibarra as the track, Ibarra reverse runs fine. Does the same thing on my beta server as well. It crash dumps when you click on load track. Anyone have Ibarra running on their servers?

2. Karsten Stolze

Karsten Stolze Member AMS2 Club Member

Same here. Server is crashing with Ibarra Track

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Ziras

Ziras New Member AMS2 Club Member

Same here, needed it to run for a league tonight and discovered the track was the culprit.

4. Bang

Bang New Member AMS2 Club Member

I am part of the same league as Ziras and my dedi was crashing while trying to load Ibarra too. I've attached my crash dump.

Attached Files:

5. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

There was a file outdated up to last week in AMS Dedi tool but it has since been rectified. Could you guys please confirme where you´re launching the Dedi from (main game or Dedi Tool), and run an integrity check to make sure you have all the latest updates?

6. Karsten Stolze

Karsten Stolze Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi Renato,
    i use the Dedi from the Main Game and i have the latest Updates.

7. Tony Binelli

Mine has been fine since the update, we raced ibarra last weekend

8. Bang

Hi Renato, thanks for the reply. We were trying to load the dedicated server from the executable found in the root of the Automobilista folder when the server crashed. We found that by creating a server using the in-built function in the Multi-player Lobby worked fine.

Upon your suggestion I just did a Integrity check, which did fail with 91 files (1.2GB) that had to be reacquired. Not sure what happened there as I have Steam set to auto update all my games.

After they reacquired, I tested the dedicated server executable in the Automobilista root folder again and the server is still crashing.

I will attach the latest crash dump for you.

Attached Files:

9. Tony Binelli

Have you tried going to -Steam - tools - Automobilista dedicated server and install it.
    This creates a folder in common called Automobilista dedicated server. grab the
    AMS dedicated.exe from that install and copy it over to your normal Automobilista and overwrite the AMS dedicated.exe

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bang

Thanks Tony, we actually managed to run the race last week, so I'm just posting for Reiza's sake now, just incase it's a game bug. It was strange that Ziras and I had the same problem.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Elvis_FIN

Elvis_FIN New Member

I have same problem with main game dedi server. Did not tried Tony's trick with steam dedi exe. We are not in hurry with this, so I suppose Reiza should fix this to main game dedi exe too. Just reporting having same issue. And yes, just checked game file integrity from steam with no help. And as said here reverse version is ok.

12. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

The problem is that Ibarra´s AIW was mistakenly embedded in main exe so it´s not available for AMS Dedi.exe in regular game, in AMS Dedi Tool this isn´t a problem. Will be fixed in the next update.

• Like Like x 2