1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In-Game Info, Explanations, Guides, Etc.

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by mist3rf0ur, Jan 28, 2021.

1. mist3rf0ur

mist3rf0ur Member

I can see how much work is being put into the title. That is without question. I can only imagine how busy Reiza is. I also know that sim devs are super passionate about what they're working on and their knowledge must be deeper than what's shown on the screen.

I was reading some interesting Steam discussions talking about the lack of info regarding many aspects of Automobilista 2. I thought this would be interesting to talk about here in hopes that the devs see it and take interest as well. Please refer to the very detailed setup information recently added when thinking about the below points:

• Car details such as power and torque curve graphs. Info about the cars, such as it's unique history and the series it is a part of.
    • Details about the car series type before selecting a car.
    • Detailed info about each setting and how the numbers adjust it (performance, camera, visuals, etc.) Do certain levels of some settings activate additional visuals? How heavy does a setting impact the performance?
    • Track details, history, tips about specific turns, etc.
    • A new driver section. Driving tips, advanced techniques, etc. TBH I'd love a license mode to help teach or just practice for fun (obviously a non-priority).
    My sincerest hope is that the points above (and any mentioned in this thread hereafter) can be considered and possibly implemented in some way for us to pour through, apply to our driving or help us set the game up better for our usage, or even just increase our enjoyment of the title.

• Agree Agree x 1