1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Le Mans on the cards?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by LibranRabbit, Feb 7, 2021.

1. LibranRabbit

LibranRabbit Member

My last question about Group C cars has been answered by the AMS Gods! Any reference to Le Mans coming? Any other large tracks in the pipeline? Any other AMS2 gossip to stew about???
    This should have been under AMS2...

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Synaks

Synaks Member

You'll probably get a better response from the ams2 forum, from what I've heard the Le Mans license is one of the most expensive around, to the point it wouldn't make enough money to justify the purchase. I could be wrong but that's what I've heard.

3. Gevatter

Gevatter The James May of Simracing AMS2 Club Member

Maybe an unlicenced version, like the Kansai or Spielberg tracks? Maybe even a historic variant, the assets are in the engine I suppose? We "know" from screenshots that what looked a lot like Daytona and Palm Beach are coming some time, and that there will be a historic track pack with old timey variants of existing tracks. Just think if the Group C Jag were there to be raced around Daytona <3

• Like Like x 1
  4. ramsay

ramsay Active Member

5. Aaron Green

Aaron Green Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

For AMS 1?!

• Like Like x 1
  6. reptilexcq

reptilexcq Active Member

If license is the issue, why is pCars 2 getting all these tracks and the game is cheaper than AMS2. The only problem that pCars 2 have is the FFB and the feel of the road which AMS2 kind of perfected. But I imagine when pCars 4 come out, AMS2 will be toast since pCars 4 will have much better handling and FFB. If that's the case, AMS2 will have to lower their price to attract customers for sure.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Periophtalmus Spintirus

Periophtalmus Spintirus [3DP]BumbleBee AMS2 Club Member

Oh, you meant that PCars4 that will be "gamepad only"? *lol*

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Synaks

Synaks Member

Pcars 2 came out at 60 dollars and sold way more copies than ams2. That's how they can afford these licences.