1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just bought AMS2 - Fanatic CSL Elite Pedals not detected

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Tony Fernandez, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Tony Fernandez

Tony Fernandez New Member

Hi guys,
    I just bought the full AMS2 package including all content and season passes, unfortunately, I have been unable to play because I just cannot get AMS2 to work with my Fanatec CSL Elite pedals (with load cell). Please note that I am also using a Fanatec CSL PS4 wheelbase in PC mode, I bought this as part of a Fanatec starter kit. It works fine with all other games like ACC, AC, iRacing etc.
    The wheel is recognised and calibrates but I just can’t seem to get the pedals to work. I tried combined and separate, also tried custom instead of Fanatec with no luck, AMS2 just doesn’t appear to see them. any suggestions would be welcome.
    I have updated to the latest firmware and drivers to no avail.
    Thank you
    Tony

2. viper4r

viper4r Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Did you test to assign the pedals to throttle, brake and clutch in the edit assignment/configuration dialog where also all the buttons are mapped?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  3. Tony Fernandez

Tony Fernandez New Member

Viper4r.. you are a legend!! That worked a treat. It’s not obvious that you need to assign them.
    Now let’s see what all this AMS2 buzz is about :)