Lag when spotter audio is playing gone ... Aaand it's back :-(

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by wannaberacer, May 31, 2017.

1. wannaberacer

wannaberacer New Member

Hi guys,

I can hardly express HOW disappointed I am. But, details:

i7 6700k, GTX 1080, no el-cheapo **** in my tower -- at all.
    Playing on 1080p, everything else(!) running great, always 60+ fps on max details blah blah ... EXCEPT Automobilista. ^^

I don't really care about the "practical" graphics. But I DO care about a fluid, drivable experience. Since I remember playing it (never had SCE, just bought in when AMS came out, including season pass etc.), audio lag was present, when the spotter talked.

Now, since the "Hockenheim update" audio lag WAS GONE! I was only playing AMS, Hockenheim and 2017 F1 and I loved it. Then (yesterday, 30th of May) came the first 1.4.05 update, still everything ok. Today ANOTHER 1.4.05?!??! update and audio lag is back, whenever the spotter says something. ****'s unplayable again. Thanks.

Bye

2. Domagoj Lovric

Domagoj Lovric Moderator Staff Member

Thats something thats system related (but we here noone has that, so can't hunt it down).
    Seeing that you didn't have it yesterday, and it's back today, something must have been what caused it. Spotter received only fix for mentioning last lap too early in "Hockenheim update".

I was just asking another user in another topic about it.
    Poor Performance on 4 cores

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo "Son of Spartakus" and "Leisure Nostradamus" AMS2 Club Member

I have the same with a Lenovo Gaming Laptop.Win 10 64 bit Intel I5 3.4 MHZ max. Nvidia GF950 M 16GB DDR3 Ram.
    Bougth the game yesterday.Same conditions as you.
    Now i disabled spotter and wheel in GFX settings and it is better,but not smooth with over 140 fps.
    Tryed to cut framerate ,vsync at 60 HZ ,off ,on,both.....no smooth running.
    Florino with 19 Cars,at each corner suddenly the framerate drops lowwwwwww,then comes back to 60 frames.No matter what i do.I wish,i had more time for testing before buying,but 2 Hours on steam are going fast.Now its to late.Back to AC,waiting on next update.