1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech G29 FFB full steer kick

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by CMLcz, Jun 1, 2020.

1. CMLcz

CMLcz New Member

Hi all.

I have experiencing weird ffb behaviour on my g29 sometimes. Sometimes it happens in middle of circuit, sometimes right after starting a engine when I want to exit pits in quali... Ffb goes to full force to right steer with no reason and holds it until I unplug USB. After usb reconnection wheel perform standard calibration and full steer is no more. After that are ffb working too, but in some weaker way... Ffb isn't such detailed, like before and only game restart helps to run ffb correctly again. Any advices, pls?

2. Aza340

Aza340 Active Member

Hi .
    Have had the same problem on four occasions now ( G920 ) suggest you log it in the bugs thread if you haven't already .
    Mine happened after exiting the pits at Donnington each time , reset itself after letting it go full right though .
    Hopefully this will get sorted soon .

3. CMLcz

CMLcz New Member

Hi.
    Yes, its global problem, as someone said here before. I found elsewhere on forum solution:
    when you get that ffb steer, simply overpush it to the end of wheel drive on other side... It will catch normally again, but with slightly weaker forces. Unfortunately, sometimes after that game freezes on end of race and for me is hard restart needed.