1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech G923 wheel turning range

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Dakine Thor, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Dakine Thor

Dakine Thor New Member

Just received my new toy and so far I’m loving it especially the force feedback etc..There’s one thing that bothers me though….. 99% of the time I use the Reiza F1. It’s my favorite car so far but using the new wheel now I sometimes have to turn it 180+ degrees to negotiate certain turns and in the process loose touch with the gear shift paddle and sometimes end up on the wrong paddle.

i noticed that when I turn the wheel 180 degrees the wheel on screen turns maybe 45-50 degrees.
    Is there a way to adjust the setting to mirror the wheel movement on screen? I already set sensitivity to 100 and also adjusted settings within Logitech app which made it better than what it was before but still have to turn the wheel 180 + degrees to make certain turns and it messes up my performance quite a bit.

Is this just how it is and I’ll have to get used to it or does anyone know how to make this work better?
    I used to race with the Honeycomb Alpha flight yoke before and it would only let you turn 90 degrees and therefore pretty much mirrored the wheel in the car and shifting was easy.
    Thanks for any info

2. Dakine Thor

Dakine Thor New Member

Solved ! When you calibrate the wheel in AMS 2 just turn it 90 degrees in each direction. It’ll say Lock 180