Modders championship idea

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Mankiewicz, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Mankiewicz

Mankiewicz New Member

I have an idea and need to write it and share with you in order to receive feedback about it, in order to know if is something just posible to make it or not.
    The thing is to make a race competition series (tourisms) for builders teams.

Every modder or crew had to create his own Team and "hire" two pilots (could be themselves)and maybe a third pilot for substitutions.

The team has to create an original mark for his car.

The team has to create a 3d model, phisics, sounds and skin for his car.

The organization has to regulate all aspects of the phisics, 3d model dimensions, wheight etcetera.

Here is when i'm wondering if there's a way of doing that, like a thresold or range to be set by the organization.

Of course i think Renato and Niels are key at this point cause they are who really know the limits, causes and effects of every parameter that brings life to a car.

That´s a general idea. Further considerations are limitless. Like prices, classes....

I think this is good for the game because it would generate more new content (cars)

Your opinion is needed cause seems to me that this is a kind of naive idea but maybe is makeable.