1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mouse not working properly ingame

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Kurupt CDN, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Last night my mouse started acting weird. Everytime I try to click on something it's either non responsive or selects the item above it or beside it?
    Ex. Trying to click the X in the top right corner to exit the game selects my gamer profile.

Since the game launched I've found the curse to be pretty laggy in the tuning section when trying to select tuning parameters but never had this issue.

I've had to revert to using my keyboard and wheel to navigate the menus.

All my other games, windows and surfing the net all work fine.

Only thing I can think of.....
    I installed Nvidia GeForce experience yesterday to check out some filters but than uninstalled it.

2. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

I dont know what your problem is.
    But the way I personally have been completely able to avoid such problems when I have made supposedly innocent changes to my HW/SW install is by allways take a REAL snapshot of my system partition C: before I make the changes.
    I use Acronis True Image backup and if something non-intended happens I just use 5-6min to recover the complete(!) partition to the state it was before.:cool:

ByTheWay: Using this strategy I have been able to use the original Win7 install I created 2010 all the years to now.
    Hehe and the few times I without ever using any anti-virus proggy got a suspicion of something nasty on my HD I just recovered from last clean image ;)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Kuku Maddog

Kuku Maddog Flying Kiwi AMS2 Club Member

Sounds like a screen scaling issue.
    GeForce experience has altered you resolution and scaling, but hasn’t reverted it back when uninstalling.

• Informative Informative x 1