My Career Mode Files

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Paul_73, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Paul_73

Paul_73 Member AMS2 Club Member

Here's a thing I made for myself, but thought that others might like it, too. It's a set of custom season files that can be used to create a career progression like you might find in other games.

I've sorted all of the car types based on basic power level and set them up with four length-appropriate tracks (you won't drive Formula Trainer Novice on Interlagos 1980, for example). I've then divided everything into five "years". You start in the slower cars and work up to the faster cars.

So, you look at the list of events (in the included PDF or Word document), choose one for your current year and just start it up in the game. Obviously, everything is up to you. You could do two or seven or four or whatever number of series' before moving on to the next year. If you want more or different tracks for a series, just open the Custom Season Tool and adjust it how you like.

Cheers.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Wozza_UK

Wozza_UK New Member

Thanks for uploading. I will try this at some point. I've tried doing a spreadsheet career before but never got very far with it. :p