1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My T300rs isn't reconize only in Automobilista 2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Raleufeu, Apr 10, 2023.

1. Raleufeu

Raleufeu New Member

Hi,
    i'm new here, i play on PC, i've bought Automobilista 2 two years ago and i've never had problems until recently.

My computer needed repartions, now it is very functionnal and powerfull, and i can play other games of simracing without any problems, except automobilista 2.
    My controller profile is the T300rs, i can navigate into the menus with the pad of the T300rs, but in game, i can't turn on left or right. I tryed to redefine the action of turning right or left, but it says that multiple actions has been recorded, so nothing has been recorded.
    I can't even calibrate my wheel or my pedals, because the value stay on zero whatever i can do during the calibration.
    I've succeed play on friday, but i can't tell why or how, so it can work ! But the rest of time, my controller isn't reconize.

I insist on the fact that i have the last firmware for the T300rs, and that it works very well on ACC or Dirt Rally 2.
    I don't know if the fact that Automobilista 2 isn't in Nvidia experience, contrary to the other games, can be one of the reason it doesn't work ?

Please help me, i've bought this game, but i can't play it anymore !

2. Levelup1

Levelup1 Member AMS2 Club Member

I had the same issue with my Thrustmaster 818. I solved it by turning the wheel fast left to center and right to center when setting the wheel inputs. Then you be able to calibrate the wheel. Its a slight bug. Hope this helps. Also delete control profile in documents first.
    Or try-To avoid the "multiple inputs detected" error move your wheel ~360° in the direction you want to assign and then back to center immediatly. If you turn it too far or hold it at 360° you'll get the error. Madness Engine bug, holdover from PC2.

3. Raleufeu

Raleufeu New Member

ok, thanks for your awnser, i'll try it, but later, because right now, my PC is down onece again...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Raleufeu

Raleufeu New Member

Hello,
    my computer works good again.

I tryied to turn the wheel fast, slow, from cetner to right, from right to center during wheel calibration. But the value is always zéro. THe same for pedals. I deleted the files in document. I really don't understand what's happening.

I bought this game, but i can't play anymore because of that bug. Please help me.

5. Raleufeu

Raleufeu New Member

i found the issue, the turning left and right werer assignated, but i assignated again, and then i could calibrate.
    Thx a lot.