1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearly every car disqualified at Campo Grande

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Nats, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Nats

Nats Member

Nearly every car during a 15 lap race at Campo Grande with a mandatory pitstop got disqualified whilst I think they were coming out of the pits. I saw a car coming out of the pits behind me and it looked like it was driving right along the line separating the pit bays and the pit road, a few seconds later it was disqualified:

Steam Community :: Screenshot :: Everyone disqualified in pits on Campo Grande except four cars!

Also found the AI very slow on this track especially on the long sweeping corner 4th from last. I spun off twice in this race and still managed to win with a few seconds to spare with AI on 85% and 90% aggression.

In fact I've found this to be the case on other tracks as well like Goiania - the AI cars do not like long sweeping corners - they cannot go fast on them at all and I often get a second on them just on those long corners.

Also on this track there were loads of flickering artifacts on the starting straight as you pass the pits - I couldnt tell what they are but they look like bits of cars or something flickering all over the track whilst I was shooting down the straight.

Some tracks really badly need some work in this game, but so far this is the worst track I've seen in the game by a mile.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Davy

Davy New Member AMS2 Club Member

I just bought this game and had the same issue (at Campo Grande) with disqualifications. I set up another race and watched the AI in practice. All was OK until they tried to pit and couldn't. They all crashed when trying to enter the pit lane.