1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need more Drivers on this Excellent TT Website

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Sean Smith, Jun 13, 2021.

?

Are you aware of this excellent TT App?

Poll closed Sep 11, 2021.
  1. Yes I use it ,its great.

20.0%
  2. Wasn't aware of it but will now take a look

40.0%
  3. No not interested

20.0%
  4. Other ,please comment Other.

20.0%
  1. Sean Smith

Sean Smith Wolf WolfZ AMS2 Club Member

United Racing Data I'm Surprised more people are not using this Excellent TT site/ app with Analyses system built in. Covers all the main racing sims in 1 place. 5 min to register and setup. I'm not affiliated at all but it is good to view all my Times and leaderboard for every sim ,all in 1 place and also analyze and compare laps if you want to. United Racing Data

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  2. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

I wasnt aware of it - and will take a look.:)
    But at least initially I cant really see the point of comparing TT positions between different racing games.
    Mainly because I normally only use one racing game solely.
    Probably because my immersion is pretty dependent of Im able to fully control the cars in a certain racing game.
    Hehe and Im not able to get more or less full control of a car if I shift between racing games.:D

ByTheWay: At the moment my prefered racing game has shiftet from AMS2 to Raceroom because of the terrible RPM limiter sound someone has introduced in AMS2.
    And introduced in so awkward a way that you cannot get rid of this sound poo.:(

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sean Smith

Sean Smith Wolf WolfZ AMS2 Club Member

Yes there is a overall (all sims together) . Also leaderboards for each Sim.