Old Build Version so can watch older AMS & SCE/GSCE replay files?

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Spin, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Spin

Spin Active Member

None of my replay files from 2014 to April 2017 (possibly earlier) show up in the replay list in both the latest version of Automobilista and Stock Car Extreme.

I remember reading at least one note from an AMS or SCE update build release stating older replays won't work anymore. There may have been more than one of these over the lifetime of SCE & AMS but I remember at least one new build release stating this.

Is there anyway I can download an older version of AMS and/or SCE so I can watch older replays?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

The only AMS replays which should not be compatible with the current AMS release are those saved between v1.4.9 and v1.4.92 (25th Nov 2017 - 14th Dec 2017) iirc. We reverted the changes after the incompatibilities became known.

Which that being the case my initial though would be to double check the user data folder in 'My Documents\Automobilista\REPLAYFRIDGE\REPLAYS' and ensure the files you are expecting to see in game are actually present there.

Depending on how old your installation is, you may find that your userdata folder was originally in the installation directory. If that was the case you will likely find some old replays there which you should be able to copy over to the my documents replay folder.

3. Spin

Spin Active Member

I think it may be my SCE replays then. All my replays from Jan 2014 to May 2016 don't show up in either game. I'm using the correct folder because I checked were new replays were being created and showing up from.