Old Stock Car is back!

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Wedsley Dias, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias Active Member

[Just for entertainment, if I'm breaking any rules, feel free to remove it.]

If you lived that time, only relive the good times.
    And for you who did not live at that time and think the AMS Opals are hard, see how was piloting these cars. They are back in real life and in style. Some minor modifications of the original car (79) for current security reasons, but maintains the same passion for more than 30 years.

And for anyone who has ever had the opportunity to drive these cars in SCE / AMS, you know, Reiza did a great job. Have a fun.

• Like Like x 10
  2. P*Funk

P*Funk Active Member

Damn, it sound exactly like Reiza's version! Neat.

3. Marc Beswick

Marc Beswick New Member AMS2 Club Member

He's having a good fight with that steering wheel, amazing vid thanks so much for sharing, I'm LOVING these cars in AMS.

4. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I love these cars. And if you guys think that they sound amazing on the vid, wait until you can hear the real cars... i was there december last year. It's wonderful!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kevin Peat

Kevin Peat Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Great video. Not the world's best driver but he's having fun. It's a shame there was nothing like this in the UK. For proper sideways action like this over here you have to go right back to vintage saloons.

6. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias Active Member

@Thiago Izequiel - I'm happy for you. I am following the news of this category and I hope to be present at the next opportunity. Revive 80 years I had the pleasure of enjoying some races at Interlagos.

Cheers

7. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I'll probably be there again on the next race, april 3rd. :)
    But i am the one who would like to actually had been able to see something from the 80's, at that time... such good stories to be told from then.