Penalty's BUG

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by pekaspian, Nov 25, 2019.

1. pekaspian

pekaspian New Member

Hey everyone!

It does not happen often, but there are times when a pilot receives a Drive Trough and at the same time other pilots are sanctioned without meaning. When I check the log it's something like this:

Code:
    <Penalty et="2585.5">Pablo Pian received Drive Thru penalty, 0s, 0laps. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Drive Thru,0s</Penalty>
    <Penalty et="2585.6">Pablo Mendoza received Drive Thru penalty, 0s, 0laps. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Drive Thru,0s</Penalty>
    <Penalty et="2585.6">Emiliano Piancatelli received Drive Thru penalty, 0s, 0laps. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Drive Thru,0s</Penalty>
    <Penalty et="2585.6">Juan Guerra received Drive Thru penalty, 0s, 0laps. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Drive Thru,0s</Penalty>
    <Penalty et="2585.6">Bruno Alexis Ferrante received Drive Thru penalty, 0s, 0laps. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Drive Thru,0s</Penalty>
    <Penalty et="2585.6">Matias Ramos Mexia received Drive Thru penalty, 0s, 0laps. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Drive Thru,0s</Penalty>
    <Penalty et="2585.6">Javier Hoisl ARG received Drive Thru penalty, 0s, 0laps. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Drive Thru,0s</Penalty>
    <Penalty et="2585.6">Lucas Loiudice received Drive Thru penalty, 0s, 0laps. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Drive Thru,0s</Penalty>
    <Penalty et="2585.6">Gustavo Olmedo received Drive Thru penalty, 0s, 0laps. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Drive Thru,0s</Penalty>
    How can I avoid it? It is bringing me problems with the results for the tournaments

2. pekaspian

pekaspian New Member

3. zAmboni

zAmboni New Member AMS2 Club Member

The same thing happened to us last night during an online race. One driver was about to get lapped , and he got a drive through for ignoring blue flags (unfairly in my opinion)....the problem is that EVERYONE got a blue flag warning popup, except for the guy getting lapped none of us got the drive thru popup. But he game gave us all a drive through but we didn't know we had one.

At the end of the race, we all got penalties because we didn't serve our drive throughs. For most of us it was a 25s time penalty, but I somehow got a lap penalty because "there was a lapped car within 25s" of me when I crossed the line. This was quite a bit unfair since 2 corners from the end, I passed a car that was stopped because of low fuel. The one lapped car helped him out by pushing him over the line. But the guy who ran out of fuel (and I passed) only got a 25s penalty and he ended up ahead of me in the standings.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Jason Whited

Jason Whited Member

What cars? And which tracks when it happened?

5. zAmboni

zAmboni New Member AMS2 Club Member

For our race we were racing the Ultima-Race @ Goiania

I looked at the replay and I have attached an image that from the race leader's car to the car that was being lapped. I'm not sure if the lapped car (yellow) had gotten a previous warning, but I am not even sure a blue flag penalty was even warranted in this situation. The gap wasn't really any smaller than shown, and he wasn't holding up the leader at any point. The yellow car allowed the leader by at the next corner.

[​IMG]

6. sherpa25

sherpa25 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

While at it, I also keep getting the error 'Accelerated too soon...' during the rolling start lap. Reported this a long time ago but I never saw any acknowledgement nor reply to it.

• Agree Agree x 1