1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Per Car FFB gain

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by J93653017, Nov 27, 2020.

1. J93653017

J93653017 New Member

We need an option to save the gain percentage on per car basis. For example, my default gain is way too strong for karts.

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek "Love the Simulation You're Dreaming In." AMS2 Club Member

I know this has been requested and I believe it's on the to-do list.

Ideally, it would be possible to assign the FFB-Gain level adjustment to buttons, rotary dials, or keys for adjustment on the fly. I find such feature very useful, especially when there are multiple ways to configure steering hardware settings globally which may impact output in various ways.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

Hopefully more than just gain gets saved per car! I need to adjust gain, FX, LFB and damping on some cars. If only gain gets saved it will be just as annoying. We need full FFB per car saved. And some buttons to adjust all settings live on track.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. J93653017

J93653017 New Member

I would prefer they work on a better implementation of LFB and FX strengths in relation to overall gain, rather than have to adjust those for every car too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

Obviously, but they won't be able to get it right for everyone (FFB is to personal) so I think making all buttons a live adjustments and saved per car will be best :)