Performance hit after the newest update, HELP

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by BattleOvce, Mar 27, 2016.

1. BattleOvce

BattleOvce In-game Patrik Šulc AMS2 Club Member

Hello everyone
    In previous version I was able to get fps around 65 - 85 (constant fps) Textures full, antialiasing 2x, shadow medium, blur shadow off, special effects medium, visible cars 15. DynHud ON

After the new update Im able to achieve only 45 - 53 fps, Settings are lower, Textures high, shadows special effects and shadow blur is the same, DynHud ON (turining it off does nothing),antialiasing trilinear even bilinear. Turned off Mirrors completly no improvment at all (gain like 3 fps only). Look at configuration exe if Im running on my GPU, Everything is correcly set.

Any help, tips ? Its really weird why after update I lost like 20 fps..

2. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

What version are you running? Early access or beta? What's the number of the version?

3. BattleOvce

it is early access 0.8.6r, but we got new update today I will test it, then let you know :)

4. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

There have been no major changes to the game that would logically drastically effect FPS.

So if you've had a major FPS drop, have you installed a mod/plugin that stopped working correctly? Have you updated graphics card drivers? Have you tried removing config.ini & player profile and recreating these from scratch?

5. BattleOvce

I uninstalled the game, only add my custom skins which shouldnt affect performace. Everything is clean and I was still getting performance issues but

I got new update of my graphic card today and my problem is solved. Im getting like 80fps :) So probably nvidia did something wrong.

But I discovered that dynHUD is not working (checked display settings, it is on but not showing in game) and AA settings in game does nothing. I add 2 screenshots one has 2x AA and 2nd has 16x AA. No difference. I tried to force AA setting from the drivers and didnt work as well.

Attached Files: