1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please stop kicking my butt on replays

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Hangon, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Hangon

Hangon New Member

I have a buttkicker setup in chassis mode that works great with ams2. BUTT, it still activates on replays :(
    and makes a heck of a racket that i dont want while watching replay. Is it possible in settings somewhere to turn this off?I don't think so, or not that I'm aware..I presume this has to be in the game coding? Would be awesome if you could disable that in replays if its not to much work and take away from other more important things. Thanks Reiza

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Close your eyes and use it as an after-race massage.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. LooseyMoosey

LooseyMoosey Member

Yeah, it's kind of annoying but I just mounted the amp on my rig within arm's reach so I can just turn it on or off easily.

4. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

If you use shake-it from simhub you can map a keyboard key to turn it up or down, I do that for replays works very well

5. Hangon

Hangon New Member

Thanks for the suggestions. Can you be more specific F1aussie? I do use simhub...in the game in simhub, under shakeit bass shakers I go to controls.. I see a toggle mute..i mapped a key to that but it turns the shakers off but also stops the replay?? there is also increase/decrease overall gain ..but that also stops the replay?? Could you elaborate exactly where ? thank you

6. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Not sure why it stops the replay, I have not had that issue. I know with mine it increments and decrements the overall shake-it gain in 20% steps. Haven't got my PC on tonight to check.