Problem with custom seasons...

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Alfonso, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Alfonso

Alfonso New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi...

When I try to create a new custom season, where is it supposed to put the "aos" file that is created..??? I try to put it in Automobilista\UserData\"My profile" but it doesn´t work and it isn´t showed in the championships menu...

Thanks in advance..!!!!!

2. The Oligopolist

The Oligopolist New Member AMS2 Club Member

Going to necro this thread because it was the first to come up in a search.

Try placing the CustomSeasons folder with your .aos files created with the custom season tool in the root of your Automobilista install.
    EG:
    G:\Steam 2\steamapps\common\Automobilista\CustomSeasons

By default it was saving in mydocuments but my AMS install no longer seems to use that folder, instead keeping all save files etc within the games install directory.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gianluca

Gianluca New Member

The Oligopolist, your solution works as I was having this same issue before.

When I created a custom season it would appear in the root folder, SeasonTool, then custom seasons. However, if you run the Season Tool.exe as an administrator and save the custom season, a new folder will appear in your root folder called CustomSeasons. This is where your custom seasons will load from.

4. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Season tool asks the game exe where it would load them from and uses that directory as the default save location. The caveat is that if you run your game as admin you need to also run the Season Tool as admin or manually navigate to the other location.