Problem with Multiplayer.

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by D.Merino, Jul 1, 2016.

1. D.Merino

D.Merino New Member

I can join the server and in some of them i can even look at the other players, but i can not join to the practices, or the qualys, seems like im not active, i can not even vote, should i reinstall the game and delete all related info in my pc? i run yesterday the cache verification on steam, but problem persist, im missing something?

Other problem i have is i have selected the cockpit cam, but i allways start in another cam, looking at the pits.

2. Erick Goldner

Erick Goldner Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Right after you join, take a look at the Chat Window (next to timing) and see if the server prints any info with your name.
    Not being able to click on the Red Arrow usually means some problem with the series file (example: "Reiza77.srs mismatch).

• Like Like x 1
  3. D.Merino

D.Merino New Member

4. Erick Goldner

Erick Goldner Active Member AMS2 Club Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

@D.Merino don't reinstall. There is a option on "create game" where you can select to spectate only or not. That should work only when you create a server but it's actually working for joining servers as well. Will be fixed, but all you need for now is to change that option from "on" to "off".

6. D.Merino

D.Merino New Member

Too late, i reinstalled it, but now servers says to me some problem with the .HDV file and going to get kicked, i can not leave pits. Going to test more servers

7. D.Merino

D.Merino New Member

8. D.Merino

D.Merino New Member

Now its working, seems like the problem autosolved XD