1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proud owner of SeasonPass AMS2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by cristian51, Apr 19, 2020.

1. cristian51

cristian51 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

:hurrayreiza:I couldn't resist anymore so i bought the season pass aswell! I regret not have been a backer back in the days. :hurrayreiza:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Jarkko Rantajoki

Jarkko Rantajoki New Member

I propably will when i see what we get exactly, never been a huge fan of mystery packs. That said, i am confident that Reiza will get the game in amazing condition no doubt, just if all the tracks you get end up being stuff i´m not a fan of, don´t wanna take the risk (if i was loaded would be a no brainer to support Reiza).

• Like Like x 2
  3. eSTee3

eSTee3 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I was able to become a backer on the last day of it being available. I've never done that before and the closest I came was early access with ACC. That said, ACC showed me how great it can be to buy into something like this, early on. I'm really excited about AMS2 and I'm already seeing alot of incredible improvements that are implemented so quickly, especially when you take into account the COVID factor.

• Like Like x 1