1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about DLC.

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Bizarre Formula, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Bizarre Formula

Bizarre Formula Well-Known Member

Hey guys, first I just want to say a huge thank you to all of the Reiza team for their hard work through tough circumstances, I was blown away by the latest dev. log. Thank you!

I would like to ask if you could please explain what the format of upgrading from the premium track pack will be, when that is likely to come into effect and how it will function.

I bought the base game first, then Silverstone individually, then bought the premium track pack on sale to not lose out on value. (£32 dlc total).

I see the update has dropped but still can't see an option to upgrade the premium track pack. Could anyone offer some clarity on this please?

Many thanks!

2. Bizarre Formula

Ah, apologies, I have just spotted the message in the update log, MONDAY JUNE THE 7TH in caps.

XD

Sorry for the redundant post!

3. Bizarre Formula

The upgrade is out now, thank you very much for adding this option, got it now.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021