1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommended FFB settings for Logitech driving force pro

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Raven_ARG, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Raven_ARG

Raven_ARG Member

Hi all,

After days of testing in differents cars, tracks and conditions and for those who have a wheel like the DFP, which is slow in responsiveness, stiff or little informative if you decrease the FFB strength. These are the recommended settings for me:

1) In Logitech profiler:

Overall effects strength: 50% - Not stiff but sensitive enough.
    Spring effects strength: 0% - This effect will apply force to the steering wheel in the opposite direction when the car oversteers, so it makes difficult to get the car straight immediatly. Putting this setting to 0% will disable that force.
    Damper effect strength: 100% - This effect makes the wheel loose when the car lacks grip and it makes easier to control.
    Enable centering spring: OFF
    Centering spring strength: 0% - This effect makes your wheel back to the center all times. It distorts the feedback
    Degrees of rotation: Personal preference, I usually leave it on 900. Depends on the car and how much you want to rotate the wheel for turning.
    Allow game to adjust setting: YES

These effects are subtle or imperceptible in some cars, but on other ones with heavier steering make the difference.
    Only applies to AMS2 I think. I tried this setup in rFactor 2 and the ffb was minimal.

2) In game config:

Gain: 50%
    Low force boost: 0%
    FX: 100% (you can put it on 0%, the effects are subtle anyway)

My experiences with this config improved my turning response time for F1 Classic and V10, better controlled oversteers in Vintage F1 cars and improved grip feeling and lap times in Stock cars.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1