1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommended Server For AMS2 ?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Neil D Corfield, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Neil D Corfield

Neil D Corfield R3D M15T

I am looking for recommendation for a AMS2 Server Provider. I have tried Emperor Servers with many issues that cannot be resolved at present. I wish to help promote this community and help move it along, so good recommendation for servers providers tried and tested with AMS2 are welcomed suggestions.

The Emperor staff have been friendly and attentive but issues around glitching banding and disconnections, AI present on track when not selected and other weird issues against flags and servers settings not showing, have brought the decision to find something more professional. It does seem a real shame that these cannot be resolved, If any suggestion to resolving these issues would also be welcomed and constructive for both ourselves and Emperor Servers.

At the moment I could not recommend Emperor Server but would say they have done what they can to attempt to resolve but not fixed these fundamental issues.

See you in the sand trap !!