Reiza, I love you!

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Wergilius, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Wergilius

Wergilius Member AMS2 Club Member

Reiza, I love you, don't tell my wife!

Recently got the package with season pass on steam, had some setup issues with my sli and triples but now sorted out.

Have about 1500 kind of happy hours in 2017 with AC/rF2 but AMS just nailed it, after 15 years of real life racing i'm impressed how close AMS has got it regarding handling and FFB.

Both AC/rF2 are good in many ways but the awareness of the AI and overall feel in AMS is impressive! And on top of that, during my first race (at SRS) the pole sitter share his setup in the lobby, I love all AMS fans :)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 10
  2. Mike G

Mike G New Member

And coming from the other end of the experience spectrum, as an absolute beginner in the racing sim world I completely agree about the cars' feel in this sim. I was lucky enough to grab four of the major titles during the Steam Holiday Sale, and I keep coming back to AMS every day.

Obviously I'm not qualified or experienced enough to fairly judge car modelling or track design, but I can say that I love the way AMS's open wheel cars feel compared to the others. As a brand new driver, the AMS Formula Trainer always tells me what I've done wrong on my many, many mistakes around Taruma and Oulton Park. Looking forward to progressing through the formula cars and eventually being able to race the CART vehicles and tracks :shudders:, although at this point driving Champ cars is a very distant goal.

Anyway, thumbs up to Reiza and the community for making such a fun sim!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1