1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RWB Formula 309 League

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by Rodders, May 1, 2017.

1. Rodders

Rodders Active Member AMS2 Club Member

RWB are starting an F309 league on Saturday 13th May. Sign up HERE

[​IMG]

Proceedings kick off at 9:30pm UK time.

This league will use original content only (including expansions). Mods are fun but we felt it was time to devote ourselves to the beautifully created original content. OK we might throw a few custom skins in there :) - but no mod tracks or cars. The way it was meant to be :)

Full details can be found in the League Details tab of our website HERE and below is some headline info.
    • F309
    • 8 Weeks
    • Ballast applied from race 2 onwards
    • 1hr race timed or laps equivalent
    • 1 mandatory pitstop and tyre change
    • Tuning on
    Tracks in running order:
    • Taruma
    • Jacarepagua 2005
    • Guapore
    • Oulton Park Classic
    • Salvador
    • Imola 2016
    • Caruaru
    • Kansai

There are 30 places up for grabs.

Final Note: Each driver must burn 1 or 2 races (still deciding) for the final league score. These can be missed or taken part in then dropped.

Good luck!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. elnando8

elnando8 New Member AMS2 Club Member

It will be a tough championship, a lot of fast drivers (not me), anyway i think the cars are really immersive and funny to drive! I'm IN!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rodders

Hi - 19 signed up with a last minute infux of some of the usual suspects expected to take it to about 25 so shaping up to be a great league if anyone still fancies it!

If you're already signed up - see you on Saturday!

Cheers.

4. Rodders

Hi - sign ups are now closed. If you'd like to be included please contact me directly.

24 signed up so shaping up to be a great league. 1st race is Taruma so gonna be tight!

Best of luck.

5. Rodders

A great first race last night - no major incidents in the first few laps so great job by everyone. Next week the ballast comes into play and it's going to get a lot more interesting :)

In a rush to get this league up and running quickly I completely forgot to ask if everyone attending can get on our Discord server please. You don't have to speak but it helps things run a lot smoother. You can find us HERE

This is also the best place to get questions answered quickly and will help avoid what happened last night where one person signed up for the league never knew the password for the server and only thought to PM me here on this forum 30 mins before the race (when I was busy with a load of other stuff) leading to them missing it and being less than happy with me :eek:

• Like Like x 1