1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Setting date/season/time of year

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Magnus, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Magnus

Magnus Active Member

I’ve seen some old posts, that may well be from beta users, regarding setting the date/time of year in game. Is this possible in its current iteration?

I only get to set the time of day so I’m not sure if I’ve missed something fundamental in my settings, despite regularly going through them looking for that function. Am I going blind or being incredibly stupid or is this something that hasn’t yet made it into the game?

Apologies if this is a really dumb question but I can’t find an option for this anywhere.

2. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

No choice of date currently as I believe livetrack needs to have seasonal temps/conditions set per track all year round.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Magnus

Magnus Active Member

Thanks Shriukan, I can stop searching for a function that doesn’t exist now!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

not a high priority for sure at this moment... considering the big ticket items left to address.