1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So the Logitech SDK was updated. Can you do the same for the Thrustmaster please?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Pixel, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Pixel

Pixel Active Member

So that wheels like the TS-PC gt challenge wheel is supported properly in it's advanced mode? This and PCars2 are the only games that don't properly detect it, and it's impossible to map properly unless using a key mapper. Thanks.
    Edit: Sorry, wrong forum.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Pixel

Pixel Active Member

Just bumping this. Support for my Thrustmaster Advanced TS-PC Ferrari Challenge wheel is bad, and there is the new SF1000 and the upcoming TGT-2 base. Are we going to see an updated SDK build?

3. Iko Rein

Iko Rein Member AMS2 Club Member

I second that. I have the new SF1000, and AMS2 (and PC2) are the only games, where the dpad nor any buttons work on the menus.

4. TrigMan59

TrigMan59 Active Member

I own a Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer Ferrari 488 Edition wheel too. I took me a while to get AMS2 to recognize the Steering Wheel inputs turning left and right as I was using a separate set of T-LCM Pedals plugged into USB and not the wheel. Tonight I decided to try using the wheel in the Advanced Mode to get 26 mapped buttons not just 13 in Normal Mode. I mapped all of the buttons using my existing profile. Went to race. The steering wheel doesn't respond to input turning left or right. The Calibrate Wheel doesn't even see it. What am I doing wrong here?